Ocean City, Maryland nightclub DJ RobCee has been mixing it up at the top venues in MD, DE and the Mid-Atlantic region for over 2 decades playing a wide dance mix of EDM, hip hop, radio pop, reggae, disco, rock and old school classics alongside his own exclusive edits and mash ups. From the deck parties and beach bars of Ocean City to the inner city dance clubs and lounges of Baltimore & Washington DC as well as corporate events and in-stores for companies such as Universal Music, Lululemon and South Moon Under, RobCee is always a crowd favorite.

To inquire about booking RobCee for your nightclub, bar, private party, corporate event, in-store promotion or wedding reception e-mail robceedj@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winter Workout Mix (Yo! I'm podcasting)

Ok, so I started a new account at PodOmatic so I could stream/share mixes. I used to love SoundCloud but recently they have rejected some of my uploads (those annoying copyright laws). Anyways I plan on putting out new mixes on a regular basis and posting em here so stay tuned.

Until then, I will share some mixes from the past. This mix was originally recorded Dec 2010 to listen to at the gym. I liked it so I decided to give out some copies as a promo. Genre: uptempo, pop, house

No comments: